SCOUTS WEST X-MAS PARTY

This year scouts west xmas party will be in Menifee Ca at Scot and Lora's compound. The gift exchange will occur on Jan 18th but you are welcome to arrive as early as Jan 17, 2020 at 4 PM – Jan 19, 2020 at 12 PM

We will have a white elephant type of gift exchange and we will have separate Male and Female groupings.

Address: 32255 Lindenberger Rd, Menifee, California

RSVP below!!!

Re: SCOUTS WEST X-MAS PARTY

Me and my son Daniel are planning on coming down, he’s here on winter break from college 400 miles north of here. He won’t make IHWR because of college, so he wants to do this instead. We’ll go to Mike’s house that Friday, and follow him the rest of the way.
64 C1300 4X4, 345, T34, T18, NP202, D70F with ARB & 35 spline Chromoly axles, RA15 with Detroit Locker, 41" Iroks, front & rear PTO winches, recent makeover.

Hi All,

ScoutMas is ON!!!! We have a great number of RSVPs. In addition to this page, the event has been posted on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/3118619401588721/. To Date these members are CONFIRMED:

Scot & Lora Stevens (The Hosts)
Peter Albrecht
Mike and Debbie Ismail
Fritz
Cassie (ME)
Joe & Valerie Hartman
Shaun Torbati (former President of the Main Chapter)

More RSVPs to follow after our Grapevine Chapter Meeting today.

See y'all soon! Again, you may come for the weekend of just the BBQ & Gift Exchange on Saturday, Jan 18th.

I will be there. Come on members, let's try to get there. It is close to San Diego and really a great spot to meet and enjoy each other's company.
Fritz...
Past President, Main Chapter
OHV 167v SBNF
KJ6RUN
Certifications:
First Aid, Chainsaw, 4x4, ATV,

1970 Travelall, 392 1100D