1966 International Pickup - Factory 5 Speed - V8 with Custom RV Bed - See Video

Extremely unique opportunity here to have a running driving 1966 International Harvester 1300a pickup truck with a fully custom built camper that replaces the bed. the camper portion could use a little work to get everything running properly but it is livable as is. Toilet had a leak so I took it out, can be replaced if you want or you can do something else in that space (Cassette Toilet). AC unit does not work but turns on just not cold, ask any questions you have, again very unique and well cared for. Interior of the truck is great and the motor runs strong. was recently rebuilt I was told but there is no paperwork. I have the original Pink that was issued in 1966 and I am the second owner.

Here is the Craigslist Ad - Located in Lakeside, CA (East San Diego) - https://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/cto ... 85284.html

I have a video that I posted to YouTube as a walkthrough so you can hear it start, run and drive: https://youtu.be/9km8Pcp_nzk

Propane tank included but needs a hose.
Water tank has a leak, needs repair

basically needs little things but everything seems to work well.

Comes with the truck bed if I don't sell it first, also comes with spare rims for making it a dually, and a second gas tank that was removed.

Have the Original Build sheet from the dealership, repair manual and more... It even shows all of the maintenance that was done on it back then. Speedometer does not work but the mileage does.

The aluminum needs a Polish and it will look like an airstream. Right now it doesn't because there is some old paint on it. I waxed it very briefly on the back and it came out nicely. Still could use a little love to make it nice and shiny but it will be sharp once it is.

All Drawers for the kitchen are now installed though the pics dont show all installed.

Open to trades for other classic cars, BMW m3, m5, M6. X5, x6, Camaro, mustang, smog exempt, desert toys possibly, daily drivers that are fast and in good shape. K5, Bronco, and Jeep Cherokee, grand Cherokee, Wrangler, IH Scout