Main chapter Christmas Party

We all know what time it is.
CHRISTMAS PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date will be the weekend of Jan 18th
This years party will be Scot and Lori Stevens house in Menifee (near Temecula)
Debbie and I have decided to take a break after 18 years of hosting and figured we'd try being a guest this year
I'm sure Scot and Lori will be chime in and give you all the info on their event
Debbie and I want to thank all who made our parties such a great event year after year.
It couldn't have happened without you all
See ya at the bash
Vic

Re: Main chapter Christmas Party

Hi All,

ScoutMas 2019 is a week from THIS Friday; Jan 19-21!!! And, we're doing our best to get an accurate head count for it. Please RSVP at your earliest convenience.
Here's the most current list of confirmed RSVPs and interested, but, unconfirmed:

CONFIRMED
Brad Spears
Jeff & Debbie Ismail
Vic & Deb
Brian Gurule
Fritz Sam
Chuck & Ruthie
Scot & Lora
Cassie plus one

INTEREST, BUT UNCONFIRMED
Rick & Karen Noel
Marco & Ange
Otis Furgeson
Peter Albrecht
Matthew Woodfin
Danny Litton
Richard A Neill
Steve Lozano
Lee Lepel
Shaun Torbati

Also, let us know what you plan to bring for the potluck. For example, I'm bringing Cheesy Jalapeno Cornbread muffins, BOOZE, and a Sausage Breakfast Casserole.
Main Chapter is sponsoring the Protein - Pork Butt smoked by our very own Fritz Sam.

Re: Main chapter Christmas Party

Scoutmas was a blast. The new location worked out very well. The host's, Lora & Scot are awesome people. Judy & I got out there a little later than planned Friday night but that happens with our So. Cal traffic. The food was great as always, thanks to Fritz for smoking the pork & to all for the sides. We did a trail run up Palomar Mtn. It was a bit further away than planned but was fun. The gift exchange was fun as always, I got a bottle of Royal Crown Black that will come with me to IHWR and will share with all at the fire pit.
Here are some photos:
Brad Spears
KK6UYY
Attachments
Scoutmas 9.jpg
Scoutmas 9.jpg (266.6 KiB) Viewed 320 times
Scoutmas 10.jpg
Scoutmas 10.jpg (179.29 KiB) Viewed 320 times
Scoutmas 11.jpg
Scoutmas 11.jpg (197.86 KiB) Viewed 320 times