WTB Ignition switch rod

Hey all,
I am in need an ignition switch rod for a tilt column. This the rod that connects inside the column down to the ignition switch. I have looked online through vendors websites and only Scoutparts.com seems to have one, which I will not order from them due to past experience.
Mine was cut by someone unbeknownst so I currently have no way to start my scout except jumping the starter and that kinda sucks.
Does anyone have one layout around they can part with?
Thank you
Bill--
San Diego Chapter
KJ6WJL

1978 SSII

Re: WTB Ignition switch rod

Yup! It is!
Now what length is it?
Upon research there is 4 different lengths used in GM columns from the 60s to 80s.
I am guessing people must not know there where different lengths used and just come back with GM column.
Thank you though.
Bill--
San Diego Chapter
KJ6WJL

1978 SSII

Re: WTB Ignition switch rod

I've got a measuring tape you can borrow :-)

Sorry, couldn't resist...

The last two I've gotten from the yards were removed from Scout II's, so I never worried about the length. There are several steering column rebuilders here in San Diego, you could always pull the column and take it to them for a refresh.

I have no doubt that the truck surplus place near the Coronado Bridge would have a few Scout II columns, but they are pretty proud of their stuff (at least they mark their inventory). Last time I was there they had about 500+ different columns on storage racks.