Main Chapter meeting place

fendermonkey
Full Tank
Full Tank
Vehicle(s): 75 Scout II

As we know from the FaceBook page, our Marie Calendar's restaurant is closed. We are looking for a new location.
Joe Valdez looked up a few.
*Spires in Westminster has a banquet room for up to 35 people for free. Probably close to the 22 fwy
*Zito's Pizza in Orange next to the 55 fwy. 3 rooms available for free. Stopped by there last week about 7 pm to look at the location. It's in the corner of the corner shopping center and the parking was very congested.
*Marie Calendar's on Euclid/I-5 wants $250 for the room with a buffet type menu (Shaun also called here & got the same info).
David Villalpondo called an IHOP in Upland. They have a room we can use & large parking lot. David does have this reserved for us at this time as a back-up.
I went by Blake's Place in Anaheim by the 91/57 southeast side. They have an enclosed patio room. We can use the room, but for 15-25 people, they will not close it off solely for our use, so there can be a few random people in there. Check out their website at WWW.BlakesPlaceBBQ.com We have this reserved for us at this time also.

Chime in and let me know what you all think. We have about 1 1/2 weeks left.
Brad Spears
KK6UYY
ShaunT
Three-quarter tank
Three-quarter tank
Vehicle(s): 74 Scout II. Orange Crush

I am OK with Spires, Zito's or Blakes place... Spires would probably have more of a variety of food, blakes is straight up BBQ and I would assume Zito's is Italian pizza and pasta only. Zitos and Blakes probably easier drive for those coming from the IE and desert.
fpscabs
No limits
No limits
Vehicle(s): 1970 Travelall

spires works decent menu and thursday specials and nightly specials. cost would be reasonable. Have not been to other places, but a room dedicated is better than not, my $0.02
Fritz...
Past President, Main Chapter
OHV 167v SBNF
KJ6RUN
Certifications:
First Aid, Chainsaw, 4x4, ATV,

1970 Travelall, 392 1100D
fendermonkey
Full Tank
Full Tank
Vehicle(s): 75 Scout II

What Spires?