Any leftover shirts

Need some help with your IH? Just ask.
Wickedtuna
Three-quarter tank
Three-quarter tank
Vehicle(s): 1975 International Scout II, 2002 Jeep Grand Overland, 2000 Toyota 4 Runner Limited

Looking for a men's medium IHWR form this last year and a couple of Scoutswest shirts (any, prefer black in large). Mine have run their course. Let me know :)
William Sousa
San Diego Chapter
1975 Scout II XLC
304, 727 A/T
SOA Full Width Chevy Axles
Accetti91
Vehicle(s): n/a

I will ask my brother about it. He had it at one time. I am not sure if he still owns it or not. I was just looking for some good leggings for the gym. I have just started working out and I need to look for good and comfortable clothes for that. I am also thinking about running in the morning.
lindaava
Vehicle(s): toyota hilux

Accetti91 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:07 am I will ask my brother about it. He had it at one time. I am not sure if he still owns it or not. I was just looking for some good leggings for the gym. I have just started working out and I need to look for good and comfortable clothes for that. I am also thinking about running in the morning.
Carbon38 is an online-only boutique that makes the trendy workout outfits you've seen all over Instagram, and they're gorgeous, stylish, and fun. The quality is similar to that of Alo yoga or the more upscale Fabletics, but in all of my research, only Carbon38 has leggings in a unique glossy "liquid" sheen that is flattering and can be worn at the gym, or as athleisure, or even nightclub attire. Now you can buy sexy gears of high quality through Carbon38 Promo Codes.
The Takara leggings come in various lengths — high-waisted, traditional, 7/8 length, biker short — and 12 colors, not including new colors popping up seasonally like a stunning mauve and fluorescent yellow and pink. There's also a leopard print texture, but it's subtle.