i.e. meeting time and place

screamindemon
Vehicle(s): Damon Bailey 73 scout II 392 ic

The inland empire meeting will be held on Aug.. 15th at 16661 gardner ave Riverside Ca. time 9am afterwards Joe V. is having a I.H.C. yard sale.
Damon Bailey
red white and black 73 scoutII 392 i.c.
Surf-n-Turf
Vehicle(s): 1968 Travelall 1971 Scout 800B

Any list of goodies at the yard sale ?
Big John
No limits
No limits
Vehicle(s): 73 Scout 11 4X4, 71, 72, 73 Traveletes all 4X4's 3 IH Garands, IH refrierator And?

Christian I need info for your meeting in September. Thanks.
screamindemon

Inland Empire scouts west meeting will be at 9am, held at Lake Hemet Campground Market parking lot address: 56570 Highway 74 Mountain Center CA 92561. After meeting is trail ride. We will the caravan and showup 10am at trail head Santa Rosa Truck Trail trail. if you google map it look for where the trail starts at 74. Any questions reply on forum or text Damon at 951 295 6764 make should you text with name as might not know who are yet.
Damon Bailey
screamindemon

For those going on trail ride please come prepared to do trail cleaning, meaning bring yard tools for trimming brush and tools for moving rocks . Wear appropriate clothing. you need to be certified to use gas operated chainsaw , battery operated ok. Make sure your vehicle is ready for the trail ride . If your not familiar with the Cal 4wheel safety check list please do so its what Scoutswest uses at IHWR and other SW events. Make sure to bring food and water for everyone in your vehicle. And pack in pack out your trash and we should try to pick up trash left by other people if possible while on the trail.
Damon Bailey
fpscabs
No limits
No limits
Vehicle(s): 1970 Travelall

Damon and All Others:

I just got this in from the OHV group.

SBNF OHV email blast:
"Breaking news that the SBNF is closing temporarily to all public use and volunteers due to lack of national resources (and manpower). That includes us and all patrols. There have been multiple fires this a.m. including one in Crestline as well as the Eldorado Fire that has grown and burned several homes in Yucaipa and is now near the Mill Creek drainage. This along with several other large fires in Southern California is the reason that the SBNF, as well as multiple other forests will be closed until this emergency and lack of resources has passed. Hwy 38 remains closed. "

This trail run might have to be postponed. Technically, we cannot do any Adopt-A-Trail work or even use the forest roads if they are closed. Someone might need to check into this further.
Fritz...
Past President, Main Chapter
OHV 167v SBNF
KJ6RUN
Certifications:
First Aid, Chainsaw, 4x4, ATV,

1970 Travelall, 392 1100D
screamindemon

The Scoutswest Inland Empire Meeting update.9-11-20 Damon V.P
There will be no trail ride in Sept. The meeting will be at my house 16661 Gardner Ave.Riverside on the 19th at 9am bring raffle prizes and cash for fifty fifty. I talked to Christian and he agrees to just do the meeting and table the trail ride to Oct. We can talk about date a time for Oct. trail ride at meeting.
Damon Bailey