Scoutswest items

Vic
Quarter-tank
Quarter-tank

For years Scoutswest has been purchasing items for the club and events such as runs and IHWR
I have been with club for over a quarter of a century and in that time we have not have a central location where all items that were purchased or given to the club reside.
With that said, they have ended up lost, misplaced or with previous or current members
As current sheriff and with approval of current president I am requiring all members to surrender items owned by club and to be brought to the club meeting or IHWR where they will be logged in and put in a central location and list to be given to current president
With this new system I am hoping to retain all the items that we now own
Those of us who have been around since the era of club inception realize that things have a way of disappearing not necessarily intentional but just by borrowing and forgetting to return or just out of sight, out of mind
I'm hoping this will preserve our inventory so that when we need certain items they will be readily available
I hope I will get full cooperation from all members current and past
Thanks
Vic
fpscabs
No limits
No limits
Vehicle(s): 1970 Travelall

Good job Vic
Fritz...
Past President, Main Chapter
OHV 167v SBNF
KJ6RUN
Certifications:
First Aid, Chainsaw, 4x4, ATV,

1970 Travelall, 392 1100D
Big Ed
No limits
No limits
Vehicle(s): C1300 and 1110D

I was in a club that had a club shed, kept at a members house. Members would go by to get what they needed. They also have an enclosed trailer now. Event stuff is kept in it, and taken to events.
64 C1300 4X4, 345, T34, T18, NP202, D70F with ARB & 35 spline Chromoly axles, RA15 with Detroit Locker, 41" Iroks, front & rear PTO winches, recent makeover.
Vic
Quarter-tank
Quarter-tank

They'll be in a section of my 40' container
73IHC
Quarter-tank
Quarter-tank
Vehicle(s): S120, Sportop, Scout II

good idea Vic...