Page 1 of 1


Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:02 am
by Aubluvs4x4
Due to concerns of the spread of COVID-19 (aka Corona Virus) we will be EXTENDING our Pre-Registration date to Monday, MARCH 23rd, 2020 at midnight.
This will allow us some time to have discussion in regard to the event at this month’s different chapter meetings and give the Board of Directors time to decide on a plan of action for the event.
*As of today, this week is the last week to PRE-REGISTER for the event!!!
This week we are also offering to everyone the option to OPT OUT of the event. If you decided you will not be attending the event and would like a FULL refund of your Pre-Registration order contact Aubrey directly by Friday, 3/20/2020, via her cell phone, to make refund arrangements. 661-860-2077
We will keep everyone updated on the status of the event over the coming weeks.
Thank you for your understanding!
For any further questions, contact the event Chairman, Johnny Vogelsang: 661-319-3026