SCOUTS WEST BEACH PARTY AUG 14TH

ShaunT
Three-quarter tank
Three-quarter tank
Vehicle(s): 74 Scout II. Orange Crush

SCOUTS WEST BEACH PARTY AUGUST 14!!

Location: Bolsa Chica State Beach Tower 22. Arrive early please as it does get full and extended lines to get in. We like to get the IH vehicles lined up against the bike path.  We will try and save parking spots but it gets difficult as the beach gets more crowded. I had sweet picture of Scouts lined up in the parking lot from a few years back and can't find it :-(

I will try and arrive early at  6 am to secure a fire pit but no guarantees. 
Event: Scouts West beach party.

When: August 14th. Arrive early. Park opens at 6AM.  Parking fills up fast.

Food: The club will provide  burgers and dogs  for grilling and we encourage everyone to bring some side dishes and drinks. I am bringing a propane grill,  if you have a portable BBQ  you can bring that would be helpful as well. 

What to bring: 

Sodas/water (No glass bottles) and they do check the red cups for alcohol so be careful. 
beach chairs
umbrellas
surf board/boogie board
bikes 
EARLY MORNING PUB RIDE! - In the past, a group of folks get  here  early and take a bike ride to local bar for breakfast and drinks.  If you want to join get there early and bring your bike. 
GENERAL INFO

NO charcoal grills allowed.

NO alcohol allowed.

NO balloons or piñata type items allowed.

NO enclosed tents, ez-ups and open tarps only.

NO dogs on sand, they can be on a leash on the multi-use trail (bike path) only.

RVs: NO pop-outs/awnings allowed. You may bring your RV but you must be inside it or on the beach. Each parking space must be available for a paid parked vehicle at all times.

PARKING FEES

If you have a California State park Pass it is free!

Standard Vehicle Rates (April to September):
Day Use $15.00
Senior Day Use $14.00
Disabled Day Use $7.50*

Oversize Vehicle Rates:
Day Use $30.00
Senior Day Use $28.00
Disabled Day Use $22.50*

If you have any question reach out to me please!

gorilla snot
Quarter-tank
Quarter-tank
Vehicle(s): 1979 stock traveler

Hey Shaun:

I will be unable to make the party. I have skin issues with sand (why I do not know), and I break out in severe rash.

Richard