Search found 228 matches
- Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:13 am
- Forum: Tips
- Topic: and the "butt-head of the week" award goes to:
- Replies: 1
- Views: 145
I replaced the drivers side rear wheel cylinder yesterday, it was leaking. Today I adjusted the brake shoes back out, I had to back them off to get the drum off. Also bled the brakes today, it took a long time to get the fluid moving, then to get all the air out. But seems good now.
- Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:32 pm
- Forum: Questions and Answers
- Topic: VR1 Racing Oil good or bad
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1092
I stopped using it when a friend who owns a engine rebuild shop told me not to use it, his dad opened the shop in 1943. He told me to use 15W40 diesel oil. Depends who you ask though.
- Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:25 pm
- Forum: IH Western Regionals News
- Topic: IHWR Event 2020: Pre-Registration!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 492
I registered. Why does it look like they are shipping the shirts to me? I haven’t seen that before, I usually get them on site.
- Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:07 pm
- Forum: Upcoming Events
- Topic: SCOUTS WEST X-MAS PARTY
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1767
This is my intended route from Fresno. I talked to Mike this morning, he’s doing a detour into Orange on the way, and thought it’d be better for me to go direct instead of following him. Seem like a good way to go? I haven’t been since it was at Vic’s place. 99 S 5 S 210 E 15 S Railroad Canyon road ...