IHWR 2013
Go to page  1 [2]
Author Post
mountainguyed67
Friday March 08 2013
Registered Member #1882
Dues paying member of Scouts West
ScoutX wrote ...

Is there a trail run on Friday the 19 or is it on Sat. only? Is there some kind of schedule?

Thanks
Eddie

Last year was Saturday only,I think 7:00 AM for the hard run.

64 IH 1Ton,345,T34,T18,NP202,D70F chromolly axles ARB,RA-15 Detroit locker,PTO winch,on board air,on board welder,41" IROKs,crawl ratios 61:1,113:1,207:1,375:1 and still a work in progress.
Dent
Friday March 08 2013
Registered Member #682
Eddie there is no set run for Friday but people get together and go and run the trails because they are so close to the campground. That's actually the nice part is the ability for all just to go and play with some other similar trucks. There is only a schedule for the things that take place in the campground, mainly the show n shine, the dinner serving and then the raffle and this all happens between 3pm to 10pm Saturday.

KJ6RUP
1976 Mostly stock Scout, body work by rocks....
jasweett
Friday March 08 2013
Registered Member #1864
Filled out and printed reg form. Sent monet to tresurer@scouts west.com via pay pal. Is there a way to confirm reg and that you received money thanks. Tony Sweett
75scout
Friday March 08 2013
brad spears

Registered Member #835
jasweett wrote ...

Filled out and printed reg form. Sent monet to tresurer@scouts west.com via pay pal. Is there a way to confirm reg and that you received money thanks. Tony Sweett

Tony, can you sent an e-mail to the Treasurer with your info on it so she knows who the paypal payment was from.
Thanks

Brad
ScoutX
Wednesday March 13 2013
Registered Member #2130
Thanks for the info Mountainguyed67 and Dent
73IHC
Wednesday March 13 2013
73 Just Like Me!!!!
Registered Member #980
I reached out to KX Wheels and they are discussing it. IF you guys have FB and can like their page at the link below...
LINK

Site is
LINK

They are in Sante Fe Springs but do most of their business in Candada.

A whole lotta stuff to do on my rig!!!
LINK
Vic
Wednesday March 13 2013
Registered Member #139
We do our runs on Sat morning. Friday is for registration and site set up. (And hanging out) The hard runs leave before the scenic runs. There will be a list at the campground of the runs. You need to sign up on the list when you arrive as the list fills up quickly and there are only so many vehicles per run.
If you are planning on going on the runs, check the "mandatory" list. Thats what we will be checking. If you are not equippted with all the requirements, it's a pretty good chance I won't let you on the run. We can't be allowing vehicles on the trail that are not equippted.
Thats not fair to others.
On another note.
Those of you who haven't registered or ordered tee shirts, the time is running out, spaces are getting limited at KOA and shirts are going fast. Ger your registration and shirt orders in asap. You don't want to be the only kid on the block who isn't styling with a campsite or custom IHWR shirt. I got mine. Do you have yours.
Download our sponsorship letter and get them out.
We only have a month left before the fun begins
Vic
BIG JOHN
Thursday March 14 2013
Registered Member #1095
I'm out. Haveing total knee replacement done on 3-18-13. You all be safe and have fun.
Go to page  1 [2]  

Jump:     Back to top

-
WebRing Navigation Help
© 2007 WebRing Inc.
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Next >>

Icons by DryIcons